WMMC Radio plays a contest called the “Wheel of Jack” twice every weekday. The contest is played weekday mornings between 5:30–9am central and weekday afternoons 2–5pm central (sometimes eliminated on holidays and vacations). You could win as much as $1000! On Thursdays we double the cash! You could win as much as $2000 on Thursdays—we call it “Double Jack Thursday!”
- The Wheel of Jack will be played weekday mornings between 5:30 and 9 central and weekday afternoons between 2 and 5 central. Some exceptions may be made due to holidays, vacations and illness.
- You can win anywhere from $10 to $1000, except on Thursdays when you could win up to $2000. (See Rule #3.) Here’s how you win: be the designated caller when you are asked to call in and you are guaranteed of winning cash. The designated caller spins the Wheel of Jack and they win the amount at which the wheel stops—either $10, $20, $50 or $100. At that point, the caller can either quit and take the money or gamble the money and spin the wheel again. If the Wheel lands on the same cash amount as the first time, the caller wins 10 times that amount.
- For example: $10 would be worth $100, $20 would be worth $200, $50 would be worth $500 and $100 would be worth $1000. However, if the wheel doesn’t land on the same amount as the first time, you lose the money. But, you’ll be eligible for a $100 Second Chance drawing that will be held several times throughout the year, or you qualify to win concert tickets that we give away many times throughout the year.
- Thursdays are “Double Jack Thursdays.” That means all winnings of $100 or more, after using two spins, will be doubled. $100 turns into $200, $200 turns into $400, $500 turns into $1000 and $1000 turns into $2000. If you get $100 on the first spin and decide to keep it, then you just win $100.
- You must be 18 or older to play the contest.
- Employees of WMMC-FM, First Bank of Marshall, First Bank of Martinsville, and First Bank of Paris and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
- WMMC-FM reserves the right to change the contest rules.
- WMMC-FM is not responsible for any phone failures or unusual “acts of God.”
- You are allowed to play the “Wheel of Jack” one time every 30 days with the following exceptions:
- If you win $10 or more, you must wait six months to play again.
- If you win $1000 or more, you must wait one year to play again.
- Only one winner of $1000 or more per household per year.
- The contest phone number is 217-826-8017.