- The $10,000 Shootout is sponsored by WMMC Radio and First Bank in Marshall and will take place at halftime of every home Lions boys basketball game during the 2017-18 season. Some lucky fan will shoot for $10,000! This is regular season games only and does not include tournaments.
- Raffle tickets will be sold during the JV game and the first quarter of the varsity game. Tickets are $1 each, or 10 tickets for $5 and 25 tickets for $10. All the money from the raffle tickets will go to the Marshall Assist Club, Marshall High School Booster Club and Marshall Area Youth Network.
- The drawing to determine the shooter will take place after the first quarter of the varsity game. The person whose name is on the raffle ticket will be the shooter.
- The shooter will get $50 for just having their name drawn. The shooter will get $100 for a made free throw, $500 for a made 3-point shot, and $1,000 for a made shot from half court. If the shooter makes all three shots, they win $10,000!
- Employees of WMMC Radio or First Bank in Marshall are not eligible. However, everyone else is eligible to participate, but you can shoot only once per season.
- All money will be paid by First Bank in Marshall and WMMC Radio.